Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Because mommy is soooooo pretty!

Um, I'm not sure why you're upset, but I'm smiling, shouldn't you??




Life's been busy around here, so busy I haven't taken the time to update like I should.  So here's what's been happening for me.  I have re-learned the lesson, if-they-are-quiet-it-isn't-good.  As shown by the pictures Asher wants to be pretty like mommy.  Yes those are pictures from 2 different days and yes he did ruin 2 tubes of mascara in less than a week.
CHEESE! I'm so pretty!








And the legs need to be pretty as well.


So, if he's quiet I had better make sure that my makeup is put away very high and maybe in a locked box, because this kid is climbing now.

The reason Asher is delighting in my makeup is because I'm using my make up.  For the past two weeks and starting on my third week I have worked out Monday through Friday, come home, showered, shaved (those of you who know me know that shaving is a big deal!) styled my hair, applied makeup and dressed in something other than jeans and a t-shirt.  I'm making positive changes in my life.  I've also been keeping (mostly) up on the laundry and kitchen.  I've heard that if you do something and keep it up for three weeks it becomes a habit.  So here's to the new habits almost formed YAY!

Our household goods have not arrived so I've had to get creative with my cooking.  My friend Leanna came over to help me make cookies.



 


We didn't have measuring spoons, but I did have a medicine dropper, so after looking up the exchange between tablespoons and mL we were able to measure out the milk.  And forks make the best pastry blenders in a pinch.  The cookies turned out pretty good.  But I am very excited to get my household goods, at least my kitchen things.

1 comment:

  1. I love the mascara face! That was my boy all the time! He loved drawing on things with my makeup. I have tons of pictures of that too. Sounds like you are doing so well! I'm so excited for you and this new adventure. I hope life is good for you!

    ReplyDelete